Tuesday, 16 July 2013

Seun + Dele 2013: Engagement and wedding ceremony at Badagry, Lagos.

Hi everyone. How parol for una side. hehehe. Hope you guys did not miss me, I missed you too. Well this time on the blog, we have the wedding ceremony of Seun and Dele which took place at Badagry, Lagos. Seun and I were course mates back then at UNILAG and so I felt good when she told me during a chat on BB that I would be filming and photographing her wedding. I never met her hubby until the D-day.

It was fun all through with the amazing couple, though they looked a bit shy. First in the morning was the engagement ceremony followed by the wedding proper later in the church (yes it was a Catholic church).

What more can I say,hmmm.... I’ll let the pictures (selected few) and highlights speak for themselves.

Don’t forget to share. Your comments and reactions are highly appreciated. Cheers.

Watch the video highlight here




6 comments:

  1. These pix r beautiful.hope u'll take mine too, lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Splendid and Lovely, great work blackable + d bride's beauty made justice 2 d pics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beracah Beauties16 July 2013 at 21:54

    I love I love I love

    ReplyDelete