Tuesday, 25 June 2013

Welcome aboard

WELCOME to my blog, To God be the Glory. I intend using this blog to publish my advancement into the media industry, to update visitors on my works and projects and above all, to inspire other young entrepreneurs to follow their dreams. This blog is inspired by God, appreciation goes to him and also to one other great guy in the industry, Gbenga Salu for giving me that turbo charge I needed. Unfortunately, I'm not much of a writer, so you will be seeing more of pictures and videos. Remember to share with your friends and drop your comments too. Cheers.

5 comments:

  1. Nor de reply thank u!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you more success everyday, you making the family proud....Really great pics u have there...yea who says you need more talking !!! THE PICS TALK FOR THEMSELVES !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. blackable badooo,Great work bro......feeling the boi

    ReplyDelete